Hello! Do you need any help at installing printer drivers for your computer or PC? If yes, then you are at the correct page. We are trying to help you with the installation by giving you easy steps that you can do within 100 minutes! Check the next paragraph
Installing Printer Drivers Doesn’t Take Up Your Time!
HP ENVY 5030 printer is known for its well and awesome performance that make people choose it out of other printer models. Here are the steps how to install HP ENVY 5030 printer drivers by using CD or DVD Driver:
- First of all, make sure that you get the right CD or DVD driver for HP ENVY 5030 printer.
- Put the CD driver into your computer.
- Let the CD runs on your computer.
- Start to execute the setup file
- Follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until it ends.
- You are needed to connect the USB cable between HP ENVY 5030 and computer cable. Take a note at this: Do it AFTER the instruction.
- Wait a few minutes until the computer detects the HP ENVY 5030 printer and continue the progress.
- Input all the values to the wizard until you finish the installment process. Always remember this.
- The last step you need to complete is trying out the printer. Load some papers to your printer and try to print something to check whether the printer is working properly or not. If your printer is not working, don’t panic! All you need to do is reinstalling. Follow the steps above to fix your printer’s performance. Make sure you don’t miss out any step!
We are pretty sure that everyone can do just about anything, including installing the printer drivers on their computer. So, start from now you can do the installment by yourself without the help of your family member. Enjoy!